Submitted by richandrenee
As we all know, Hillary Clinton is the most qualified presidential candidate that the world has ever been lucky enough to know. It is therefore somewhat ironic that she will be running against a man that can only be described as the worst candidate ever and literally a living breathing micro-aggression of gigantic proportions.
To get a feeling for what the educated young people are thinking and saying, we spent three weeks just listening in on conversations in various college libraries. Before we go any further we must mention, that as so much of what was spoken about Trump is just to profane for print, the following is somewhat biased against Hillary.
Without further ado we are excited to bring you a list of eight of the stand-out phrases spoken about both candidates, all heard whilst we listened in unobserved.
1. The greatest micro-aggression in the history of the world
2. A racist misogynistic orange bigot
3. He rigged The Apprentice and he’ll rig the election too
4. Filthy predatory pussy grabber
5. He got his money from his white privileged father
6. A nasty divisive homophobic bully
7. He’s made a lot of people of color homeless
8. Stinks of boiled beetroot and sweaty butt-cheeks
1. She’s already my president
2. The most compassionate inclusive woman of all time
3. I love her for her integrity and work ethic
4. Fearless liberator of the Libyan people
5. President of the world
6. She’s worked hard for and deserves her modest savings
7. Only she has the strength to stand up to the evil Putin
8. You can smell the hope, love, and freedom
Well the young people have spoken and we’d have to agree that yes Hillary Clinton is already our president and Donald Trump most certainly is the largest micro-aggression in the history of the world. Stay safe and happy Hillary voting everyone.